Asheville’s only indoor heated pool in a climate-controlled building.
Swimming is a completely non-weight bearing exercise and can be a safe and effective workout for many dogs! It is perfect for building strength, improving fitness, weight loss, improving flexibility, relaxing muscles and reducing anxiety and pain.
We offer 2 types of swim experiences: Assisted Swim and Recreational Swim.
Assisted swim is ideal for dogs that are or have:
• Mobility problems
• New to a water or pool environment
All dogs must complete at least 1 assisted swim before being considered for the recreational swim program.
Recreational swim is ideal for dogs who:
• Know how to swim
• Are already comfortable in pools
• Have completed at least one assisted swim session
• Can swim without a person in the pool
• Are comfortable in an environment with other people and dogs nearby
• High energy dogs that can tolerate plenty of exercise
• Working and performance dogs
Telephone No.(828) 633-7004