We can help your canine companion live a long and healthy life!
WagHab’s “Fit For Life” program is perfect for dogs that don’t need an intensive physical rehabilitation program, or for those who have already completed their physical rehabilitation.
It’s also ideal for dogs who just need to expend energy and burn some calories!
We accept dogs into “Fit For Life” on a case by case basis.
Common conditions for acceptance include:
• Athletic conditioning
Your pet will receive an individual consultation at the start of the program; nutritional advice and a weight loss plan if needed; hydrotherapy (water exercise), custom fitness routine and guidance throughout the program.
Benefits of Hydrotherapy at WagHab:
• Weight loss: 60% weight loss is food reduction, but 40% is exercising.
• Dogs burn 2-3x as many calories when exercising in water then on land.
• Increased muscular effort created by the resistance of the water will increase strength.
• Most dogs can exercise safely in the water with very little stress to ligaments and joints
• We can keep your dog isolated and safe from other dogs if needed
• Cold or bad weather or injured human? No problem, your dog can still get effective exercise every time!
• Individualized program appropriate for each and every dog
• Nutritional counseling and home exercise guidance included
• A fun and social environment!
Contact us for more information on our exclusive “Fit For Life” program!